google-site-verification: google404aa162254fa2c9.html Contextual Links Actor Suryakumaran: Mini story: SMS -Suryakumaran

Sunday 3 April 2011

Mini story: SMS -Suryakumaran


Nisha came to her husband ananth and said,"dear see my cellphone, lot of sms messages are started to come"
"So what baby",ananth changing his dress and replied.Nisha came close to his face.
"Ananth,this is serious.All messages are stating that daily some is occupying your bike and having jolly ride with you"
"pointing out that I having an affair with some lady?huh?"
"yeah my dear husband.Do you play any game with some one"
"not at all"
"then how these messages are coming to my phone.I am affraid dear'
"Oh.sorry nisha.I totally forgotten yourself and I am busy with my office works.Come lets go for a ride darling"
"thanks dear.shall we go for a movie"
"movie and a dinner.on returning home shall go for shopping too baby"
"thanks anand"
"but these messages are written by you only baby"
" what do you mean ananth",Nisha starred at him.He waved to her face and said.
"Nisha you know very well that I don't use my bike due to hike in fuel cost.I go by my office bus only.So I know that this a fake sms and particularly written by you in order to get my attention on you.right?"
"right dear.sorry",she smiled at him.
                                                                -------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment