google-site-verification: google404aa162254fa2c9.html Contextual Links Actor Suryakumaran: Poem: “All set to reverse...” – Suryakumaran

Friday 24 February 2012

Poem: “All set to reverse...” – Suryakumaran




‘I just walking on the road
I didn’t noticed anything strange
when I started to think of her
and started to spell out her name
the name which she donot know
I only call her by that name
it’s not like sweety.. honey..fairy...
just a name
its enough to tempt me
now I notice that
everything is changing reversely
the waves started from the sand to sea
the sun rolls from west to east
the clock goes to anti...
Shall I stop walking...
or stop calling her by that name...
yes I stopped
nothingelse changed
but I hear a secreat voice
close to my ears
Oh! she is also calling me
with special name
the name which I donot know
but the name she calls me
to tempt me
tempt and play
hope everthing will be alright
when both name decibels
meets together
I stopped walking
and started to listening...’

No comments:

Post a Comment