google-site-verification: google404aa162254fa2c9.html Contextual Links Actor Suryakumaran: Poem: “She...” –Suryakumaran

Sunday 26 February 2012

Poem: “She...” –Suryakumaran







‘Everytime when I saw her
I wanted to ask her ‘do you love me’
She never answered
Everytime when I think of her
I wanted to ask her ‘do you think of me’
She never spelledout
Everytime when I call her
I wanted to ask her ‘do you expect my call’
She kept herself as usual
Everytime when  look at her
I wanted to ask her ‘do you expect me’
She stopped for a moment
and looked at me
slowly..peacefully...
with freezing eyelids
then I came to know
I am kept in her eyes
safely and affectionately
I understand that
love is not to be asked
She closed her eyes
I started to sink inside her
and stayed at the bottom of her heart’

No comments:

Post a Comment