google-site-verification: google404aa162254fa2c9.html Contextual Links Actor Suryakumaran: Poem: “She drives me...” –Suryakumaran

Thursday 23 February 2012

Poem: “She drives me...” –Suryakumaran

 
‘I don’t know
whats happening to me
when I ride bike
turns left
but the bike turns right
when I take a hot coffee
it appears cold
when I write using a pen
it swaps all the words
written by me
when I look upward
to see the sky
the sky seen at my foot
I don’t  know
whats happening to me
when go to movie
the girl on the screen
come and sit aside me
the girl aside me
appears on the screen
when I take guitar
to play Lennon’s notes
‘give a peace of chance’
the guitar spells a name
only a name
it is her name
she?
all these things started here
only I met her
no before I met her
its all started
when she touched me
by her eyes
yes only by her eyes
Whats happening to me
will she come and tell me
atleast!’


No comments:

Post a Comment